In line with Sensor Measurement’s future growth and expansion plans, we are excited to inform our suppliers and customers that we have secured a partnership with S5 System Pty. Ltd. with a long reputable history of control systems and functional safety engineering in Western Australia.
With this partnership we now offer expert services from our Risk and Safety Assessment experts, Functional Safety experts, Control Systems (PLC, DCS, SCADA, IOT) and safeguarding integration for systems up to SIL-4 (PLe). This partnership will extend our services to full lifecycle service from pre-feasibility study, conceptual design, solution providing, to detailed design, integration, installation and commissioning, maintenance support and operation support.
We will be offering solutions for:
- Control systems (BPCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI, DCS, Advanced control systems)
- Safety Instrumented Systems SIF, SIS, Fire and Gas Detection (FGS, F&G, FIP) Systems)
- Analysers (Gas, liquid, Oil, Solids, Moisture, etc.)
- Metering Systems (Flow Metering Stations, Flow Computers)
- Condition Monitoring Systems
- Valve and Instrument Sizing, Selection and Supply
- Alarm Management
- HMI Design for Operational Awareness
- Functional Safety Full Lifecycle Service
- Industry 4.0, from sensors to business value employing IOT enabled solutions with battery powered sensors and actuators and Wireless communication solutions
Please Visit our partner’s website for detailed information.